From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:17:56 -0700
so far, I have had little or no luck. Also, the authors of trustedQSL (the interface app to convert logs to LOTW format) aren't being very cooperative
 about making their application  accessible using voiceover
 on OS X. The point the author made to me was that since he is uncompensated, he doesn't have to pay attention to demands. This is true so far as it goes, but there really should be an ethical consideration for including the blind ham in participation on the LOTW system.

anyway, if you have any luck finding an accessible logging app that also does LOTW, let me know.

thanks,

Eric
n7zzt