From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:12:46 -0400
Thanks, Lou.

I know that also was the case for, I think it was South Dakota a few weeks
ago.

So far, I have snagged all of the states except South Carolina and Nebraska.
For various reasons that were beyond my control, I simply missed those
states both times they came around.

However, I did work W1AW from those states in contests earlier this past
year, so if I can figure out how to upload those contacts into LOTW, I'll
hopefully be all set for the W A S award for the event.

In case anyone is interested, I have signed up for two 40 meter SSB phone
operating slots when Michigan comes up again in October.  My slots will be
on Saturday: October 18 from 6 - 8 p.m., and Sunday: October 19 from 4 - 6
p.m.

I'm trying to get up the nerve to take a couple CW operating slots, so there
may be more from me on this in the coming weeks.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ