From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 21:55:00 -0400
I tried calling the net at the top of the hour, and someone answered me.
But he wasn't loud enough foro me to copy even his call.  I quit after a
couple more calls.  Forty is like that sometimes on a summer day near the
top of the sunspot cycle.  It is more likely to work for us as we get into
the fall and winter months.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com