From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2014 18:55:20 +0100
You don't say if the antenna is vertically or horizontally polarized?

If horizontal, then many other factors come into play.

If vertical, then the number of radials is important, and the angle at which
they descend from the ground point.

In the latter case, usually four at a downward angle as they usually play a
part of the supporting guys.

In the former case, it largely depends on the type of earth on which you are
based.

This is a very simplistic take, and no doubt others will have other points
of view which may lead to a useful discussiion!
73

David W Wood