Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:04:58 -0500
Hi Butch,

Well, I do have some good news. I was thinking of the quarter wave formula,
like you said, because each leg of the Dipole is a quarter wave. However,
after sending the Email I kept at tuning the antenna and now I have a
section of 75 meters that is at 1.4 to 1, and the top end of 40 meters is at
1 to 1. I'm smiling.

I have been getting 59s and 58s this afternoon on 40 meters. This even with
the bad band conditions. I am one happy person.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K