From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:26:32 -0500
A friend of mine had to return a milestone to Switzerland for repair.  That
is where they go now.
It cost $15.95, but may take up to a month to get there.
The problem was that the milestone fell out of its case, and hit the floor
on its mode button, which broke free from its mount inside the unit.
The leather case has to be opened to turn on and off the recording feature.
Well, I don't want this to happen to me, so I started thinking.
The only reason that the milestone has to leave the leather case, is for
repair.
The combination of the plastic case and the fuzzy inside case is quite
slippery.
Duct tape! made a loop, flattened it  and the milestone stays in the case.
We'll see if the heat of my pocket creates a problem over time.
I wish I would have thought of this earlier.
out, put the case on, and

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor

---