From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:51:29 -0500
Hi, Tom,

I feel that I am getting pretty close to getting my antenna problems
remedied. My Son and I have everything we need to put up a new full wave
loop for 80 meters using #12 wire to replace the #14 wire that is broken
somewhere along its length. I'm hoping over the next couple of days we can
get the new loop up. With some luck, I'll be on the air this weekend.
However, given how things have gone so far, I'm not holding my breath! <lol>
I'll let you know when I am operational!

Ron, K8HSY