From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:22:42 -0400
Butch:

Well, I'm not expecting miracles from the unit--just trying to extend the
auto tuner's tuning range a bit on 80 meters.

There is a bypass position, where the unit  is out of the circuit, and where
the rig and auto-tuner behave as they normally would if the extender was not
used.

There also is the "off position", which I think is where the dummy load
connection becomes relevant.

I am hoping to give the extender  a test during this week-end's NAQP CW
contest.

I guess time will tell if it was worth the $79 or not.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ