From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:43:46 -0400
I was going to go but after working with the WRTC and being away from my
family 4 days on a site team for that, my wife's back is bad so she couldn't
drive that far, I decided last minute not to go. It worked out for the best,
a lot came up Saturday which would have been the day I would be there. I
still haven't had one single weekend day home with not much to do since
April and this coming weekend looks slower than most but as far as I can
tell I'm booked on weekends currently through September and tentatively
through October depending on how my wife is doing with our new little one
due in November. I had to give something up to slow down and that didn't
work out.