From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:55:11 -0700
While his help is appreciated, his rush obviously is not.  He should
have put the job off until he could do it right.  No excuse at all for
not checking connectors with an ohm meter.  That is just plain dumb and
very poor workmanship.  Help like that I really don't need.  I hate to
be so harsh, but look at all the work done in vain when a minute or two
with an ohm meter would have solved the problem.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148