From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:59:38 -0600
yep, a standard dual band type antenna will show a short on an ohm meter
across the feed point/coax that is connected...
same with a balun.
I would have thought maybe the balun is bad on the 80 meter loop, but
because both coaxes are showing a short, I think it has to be connecters or
coax if it's old or has been seriously damaged during installation.
A serious excersism is in order me thinks.

73
Colin, V A6BKX