From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 09:30:16 -0700
Yep, do what you can.  If they're not very long, the more the better, at
least to a point.  I have a friend who runs a scorpion on his mobile on
160 and it shouldn't work, basicly no ground plain, but it does.  He
puts out one heck of a mobile signal, even on 160.  You never know what
will work.  WLhen we lived in Vegas, I helped him put up a random wire,
I forget how long, and his mobile still ran circles around it.  Go
figure..
73
Butch
WA0VJR