From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 06:37:57 -0500
Don,
That is what I am attempting to do.  I have a Kenwood TM271 which
John Miller has supplied some accessible info.  The rig won't
accomodate a speech board but once I have a handle on what does what
I am hopeful that I can get it the way I want it and the job is
mostly done.   Until I decide to go back and change or add something
and then I'll have to reacquire the learning curve!