From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 22:27:19 -0400
Tom,

I believe they have been changing the schedule on the fly. Some of the
states have requested date-changes apparently so they could have more time
to get it together. And, as Lloyd suggested earlier, DC did the same. The
schedule I've been using has them set for the first week in October. I tried
to grab the address so I could post it here but, for some reason JFW
wouldn't let me do that. But it's a .pdf available on the league site and I
think they update it as needed. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: