From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 12:38:53 -0700
Yep, speaks, you can quiry the meters enter frequency set pl tones and
so forth.  I can do everything I could with my computer.  It is set up
for 4800 baud on the serial port.  The only other thing we had to do was
tie a couple pins together, I will have to look which before the ifr
would send data.  Sure beats carying a laptop around.  I also had him
write in a routine that I did in my basic program where it will give you
a reading every specified number of seconds, so if you're adjusting
deviation or whatever you don't have to keep quirying the meter.  Rob is
one heck of a programmer and this thing is really cool.  I've used it on
1200a and 1200 s.
73
Butch
WA0VJR