From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:32:46 -0400
Here is  a short plug for a radio control program called JJRadio
offered for free by  a member of this list, Jim KE5AL.   This will
control the Kenwood TS-2000, or TS-590 radios.  Also has the ability to
  work with the menus and memories.   There is also a logging  feature
for  casual QSO logging.

Of course it is designed for use by blind hams using a screen reader or
braille display.

My 13 year old TS-2000 is suffering from the  flakey multi control knob
  problem, so counting clicks  to set power, mic gain, comp in and out,
and other stuff  is not reliable.  I've found Jim's software   makes
these adjustments very easily.  A lot easier than trying to do the same
thing in Ham Radio Deluxe.

If you have a 2000 or 590, contact Jim and give it a try.

73, Steve KW3A