From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:27:30 -0400
N1MM is free, but is really a contest logging program rather than for
general purposes.  It requires some setup with Window-Eyes or any screen
reader, which Kelvin, M0AID, described in great detail in a series of MP3's
on his website.  I suspect that the N3FJP software, although I haven't used
it, is easier to set up and quite satisfactory for most logging purposes.
The difference is in the number of contests supported and the number of hams
who use one program or the other.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com