From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:23:48 -0500
Our radio club used to do communications for a Sunday morning annual
5k run.  The police closed off a number of roads for an hour or
so.  One year a friend and I worked one spot where the road to the
nearby church was closed.  We had more fun listening to the horn
honking, the cops being yelled at, and everyone really being
unpleasant.  My favorite statement of the morning was "How in hell am
I going to get to church, goddamnit"!
The Christians were much more fun than the runners!!