From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:36:20 -0400
Hi, everyone.

Well, I uninstalled Winamp, and then re-installed Winamp version 5666, but I
couldn't find an option to make Winamp my default audio and video file
player in any of the installation option settings.

I also told the program to associate all file types with Winamp.

Despite all of this, Windows Media Player still comes up whenever I access
an audio or video file that I want to play.

So, I'm really scratching my head here.

The thing that aggravates me to no end is that I once had Winamp as my
default player, and I think that was somehow lost with a recent Windows
update.

At least that's the only explanation I can come up with for why things seem
to have suddenly changed.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ