From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:05:56 -0400
Howard and all:

Well, I checked the button that says associate all file types with Winamp,
but, alas, Windows Media Player still comes up when I click on audio or
video files that I want to play.

So, it looks like I might have to un-install and then re-install Winamp.

Fortunately, I have the .exe file here for versions 5666, which I think is
one of the latest versions, so hopefully, the process won't be too
difficult.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ