From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:12:07 +0100
It reminds me of the story about the chaps playing golf.
One asked the other why he only had one ball with him, to which he responded
that it was a ball which couldn't be lost.
If it went into a lake, it would float, if it went into the rough it would
beep, if it was getting dusk it would flash.

The chap expressed his amazement and couldn't resist asking where he got it
from.

The answer ...

"I found it!"

73