From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 15:10:24 -0400
Ron,

When I took the extra a few years ago, I used hamtestonline.com. Not only
was it perfectly accessible, but, as you have pointed out, Ron, it has a
study mode and a simulated test mode. I could use it both at home and at
work with equal ease whenever I had a few moments and I felt more than
prepared on test day. There is a subscription fee, however. I think I paid
$35 or so for the extra course but its good for 2 or 3 years as I recall so
even if you don't pass the test you still have time to  study and take it
again. I felt it was worth every penny.  The address is:

http://www.hamtestonline.com

Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations