From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 22:59:49 -0700
well,
if the FCC were to really get serious, there would be a lot of confiscated equipment on top of the fines. I mean, honestly, about all they are doing right now is slapping people on the wrist.

A little interesting reading in the patriot act… Making directed threats over the air can be considered a terrorist act. Perhaps someone at the FCC should start considering criminal action under said act. It would certainly scare some of the trouble makers.

eric
n7zzt