From:
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 17:04:56 -0500
Was W2OY the old fellow that used to say:

CQ, CQ, CQ, no chicks, no clicks, no space cadets, no ...

If so, he was quite a character; he would go through a whole series of those
kinds of things, and when he was done, there were only about two hams in the
entire world left that he didn't eliminate talking to in his spiel! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY