From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 17:36:03 -0400
In my SWL days, there was another Blackie on 20 meter AM. He was W8YGH,
and was near Cincinnati. I don't recall him getting in much of an
uproar, but he had a big enough signal that nobody would mess with him
for very long.

I also remember him talking with somebody once about his 2 meter KW
that he ran on RTTY.

The biggest west coast AM signal I ever heard was Fred, W6QS. He was
one of the guys who ran super modulation, negative cycle loading, and
no telling how much audio power with a 4-1000 final.

Regarding enforcement, I recall something being published recently in
QST where the ARRL apparently asked the FCC to clarify its position on
enforcement, and expressed their concern of the apparent lack of it.

As for what is published about enforcement, various privacy regulations
have limited that type of information to a major degree. That is why
you don't see much until a person is convicted, or agrees to a settlement.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU