From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 21:39:32 -0400
I actually noticed a difference in an A/B comparison as have others I know
even on 75 meters. Maybe not with brand new coax but after a couple years. I
fun RG-213 on hf, anything over that I don't believe for a second there is
any noticeable difference so I wouldn't waste the money if I had it to go
any higher than that on HF. VHF on up, I'll run heavy stuff but that's about
it.