Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:13:28 -0400
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Diane Heath wrote:
 >I'm curious what happens when minerals bind with phytates.
 >Does the body simply discard those new molecules?

Very simply your body does not absorb these needed minerals. So they
get excreted.

One of the problems with Neolithic foods, and the nightshade family,
is they promote leaky gut. And leaky gut is the start of all
autoimmune diseases. I don't know if phytic acid promotes leaky gut.

Leaky gut is best explained in the autoimmune chapter of Loren's The
Paleo Answer.

Don.