Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:25:19 -0500
7bit
From:
Blake Hailey <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Danny, counting the base section the antenna has 5 sections. I found one
for parts on EBay for $20.  I had one that a friend gave me it was beat up.
Took another one and made almost a brand-new radio. I have a PDF manual if
you are interested.  It can be found online as well.  Just let me know.
73 Blake KA5POW