Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:48:09 -0230
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
To coin the early 80's Phrase  from the English Expos Broadcaster Dave Vanhorn, "Watch out Philadelphia, here come the Expos" Now I'm saying 1, 2, 3, Atlanta's done. LOL
Lets go Nats. LOL After the 94 strike shortened season, in which the Expos had the best record in baseball and could have won it all, it feels pretty good to say this team finally beat the Philies, Mets, Marlins and lastly the Braves. LOL I hope the late Skip Kerry is chugging his Pep. LOL
Chop this. LOL

Mike VO1AX