Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:35:25 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
nice   it has hands and is braille? or just talks and has an analog dial for sighted people to see?  the so called atomic watch interests me, but I worry that it will not work well in NC which is quite far from wwvb in colorado. Also how pricy are they? I do have an I phone I carry everywhere, so unless it is braille I am not sure if I would go for it as a watch. I might go for a stand alone clock because it is nice to have hourly chime and stuff, although the real temptation is a real wood and metal clock with actual chimes.

Michael Thurman