Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:15:40 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I haven't used the rigblaster pro but have used all the other rigblasters
and the signalink USB. I use the signalink USB daily now in fact and really
like it. I found with the other rigblasters, most plug in to the mic jack of
the radio and then the mic in to them except the nomic and it ends up you
have a huge mess of wires everywhere doing that where as the signalink USB
plugs in to the back so ends up a lot neater. I'm not sure about the
rigblaster pro, it may connect to the back as well, I really don't see what
it could do so much better to justify the extra cost though either way. I
set the signalink up for what I do and haven't even touched it in months, I
got the levels set where I was told they should be, fine tuned them a tiny
bit and that was that.