From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:09:10 -0700
Not just "wave" -- "wave-IN".  Dragon's product does speech recognition,
so it needs to hear you.  Does your laptop have a built-in microphone?
It may have a place to plug one in, and only enable that function when
one is detected -- or Toshiba may have left that out to save weight and
power figuring most customers would never need it....

David Gillett