ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:01:32 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for us, as we'll be driving to Mitchell SD tomorrow at
noon to beat the storms that are coming our way.

There is severe weather coming here, and we don't want to travel
during the bad weather. When Vernon gets concerned, it's bad.

Rain, freezing rain, sleet, and lots of snow and high winds are coming here.

He might get stuck in Mitchell a few days with me.

I will not be going to Church tomorrow, so we can leave no later than noon.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.