From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:27:00 -0400
Most Kentwood radios, I can't speak for that one but most I've had and dealt
with the auto repeater shift doesn't work on 440. That or you have to turn
that on separate, I know my TM-G707A was that way back when I had 2 of t
hem, I've seen it with HT's as well. I forget if there is a way to make it
work on 440 or not but I k now by default it didn't and it didn't work on
that band where it did on 2 meters. I honestly used 440 so rarely and even
less now that we barely can around my area, that I couldn't begin to tell
you if I fixed it or how if I did but it sounds like you're running up
against that again. I'm not sure if that works with my TS-2000 or not. Just
change the offset to plus or minus which ever you want on 440 and it should
be fine.