From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 22:32:05 -0400
I certainly heard him a lot of times, and may have worked him.  I think that
when he died or could no longer live there the station was owned by W2VP.
But that didn't last very long.  Not only is serious money required to build
such a station, but also to maintain it over more than a few years.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com