From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 03:53:52 -0400
I know you have gotten answers for sure by now, but I suspect you have enabled one of the one squelch functions. just press the tone button with the squelch open and see if that fixes it, if so you can easily put the channel back in by pressing function and holding MR if you are already int he memory you want to overwrite.
Michael Thurman