From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 22:54:18 -0400
Hi,

I'd like to eventually get set back up, but my husband did have all the
different programing software on his computer. He I think got it free. Can I
get the software free? He had two Kenwood duel band radios, and I have his
old Kenwood 840. I know they can be programed with a computer. I'd wish I
had some of you well knowledged hams aroound here to help me out. He was
good with all this stuff, Her I sit with equipment that I don't know how to
program.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, and I think this is a good list.

Carolyn Kj4vt