From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2014 21:48:23 -0400
The Rig Runner's are made by West Mountain Radio and sold by all the
major outlets.    West Mountain also  has the Rig Blaster line, which
are sound card interfaces, and this is probably where the confusion arises.

There are other brands out there, such as MFJ, Saratoga, etc.   See what
suits your needs and budget.

73, Steve KW3A