From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 06:07:35 -0600
I use a program called shop keep that is spelled SHOPKEDP you can do everything as a blind person including all of the functions in the back office to set up reports and build your menu. You can get access to the back office with a computer or an iPhone or an iPad you do not need to use a Macintosh to get at the Internet side and on the iPad all of the buttons talk to credit card reader plugs into the docking port so the speaker and headphone jack are not disabled. Call me anytime that you would like to talk about it. 303-449-3456 or my cell is 720-369-8039

Sent from my iPhone this time