From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 14:25:18 -0400
Hello,
Well I do not know about Canada but in the US modifying a ten meter radio for 11 meters could definitely be cause for fines and penalties.
As far as a 11 meter radio with 25 watts I suppose you could find one but I do not know if it would be worth doing if you could lose your Amateur Radio License if that is indeed illegal in Canada.
That's just my opinion.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;