From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:41:57 -0700
I'm intertaining the idea of the handiham remote base as well. Two things
keep me from it. One, I'm in California and it is in Minnesota. Two. I
think, but I'm not sure, it uses Skype. I don't know if I could navigate
Skype or not. But I am thinking about it. 73. Doug, N6NFF