From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:16:17 -0500
This morning my VR Stream mysteriously deleted all of my podcasts. They were
all there; then, I shut it off, and when I turned it back on again, all of
my podcasts were gone. I had subscribed to and saved numerous ham radio
related podcasts that I was listening to, and now, everyone of them is gone,
vanished, disappeared, dumped!

Have any of you had this happen to you? If so, do you know what caused it
and how to prevent it from happening again? I suspect it has something to do
with having them all in my internal memory rather than transferred over to
the SD card.

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing