From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 18:19:02 -0600
John,

So you are the mean old guy who started this mess?  I didn't even see the
original thread so I just jumped in with both feet but don't feel bad.  I've
said things on a list in the last 20 years and ended up the black sheep in
the family over something I never even said, haha and that's coming from
someone whose lived broke most of his life.  I think I was the last guy on
the planet to go to windows from DOS and I started using Win 95 for my first
windows experience.  I still miss DOS to this day.  Anyhow, I'm not throwing
away another 200 dollars, or whatever it is, to up grade jaws any more
because living on Medicare, my wife and I are living on 50 percent less than
we did when we both worked.

Phil.
K0NX

Phil.