From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:50:08 -0500
A friend of mine who is a real techie was complaining about the enormous
expense of the KNFB reader  app before he purchased it, but then, he caved
in and bought it. Well, since he has installed it and used it for a little
while, he can't stop bragging about how fantastic it is, and how glad he is
that he broke down and shelled out the bucks for it. He posted some of the
things he was able to read with it, and it certainly seems to work as well,
or even much better, than any other stand-alone devices or apps out there. I
paid $1,500 for a stand-alone device a couple of years ago, and the KNFB
Reader App is at least 1000 times better, and I am not exaggerating!

Ron, K8HSY