From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:50:47 -0600
yeah, it's illegal, but I'm a rebel so it's ok hi hi.
And you got to be a nerd to become a ham operator...some girls like that,
some don't so you have to choose wizely.
3 things that must be met for anyone I decide to go out with are, they must
like coffee, beer, and at least tolerate techy stuff haha.

73
Colin, V A6BKX