From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:15:43 -0400
Scott, they send you email alerts when there is a solar storm.
It is not an email list.
I get email alerts from them.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."