From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:41:20 -0400
My sister-in-law uses one of the discount carriers and I can't even talk to
heron the phone with the echo, delays, drops, it's worthless. I've had
t-mobile for 13 years now and I'd gladly leave for a worthwhile better deal
but so far nothing has come along. I don't even have a contract so I can
leave any time. I hate paying for phone service and am not fond of the phone
at all but with all I'm involved in and having a family I suppose I need it.
I'd be happy without a phone at all of any kind though.