From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:27:16 -0400
There are lots of deep discount carriers out there. For example, Kathy and I
use Ting,and the 2 of us combined are paying not much more than $30 a month.
They use the Sprint network which may be a deal-breaker for some but it
works well enough for me. Good luck and 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: