From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:53:54 -0600
Bob,

I ran a 40 meter delta loop hanging from 53 feet off the side of my tower
and tuned it with a gamma match using just wire and 100 PF capacitor and
about 70 feet of coax to the shack.  The bottom of the loop was about 10
feet off the ground and for using a wire antenna, it worked better than
about any other wire antenna I tried for that band.

Phil.
K0NX