From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:01:12 -0400
Hi Junior, to over write the existing memory, simply set up the tone
frequency and all other info the way you wantl it, alnd press the bottom
write button on the six pck just to the left of the volume and squelch
controls.  Choose the memory channel you want to enter into, and press
the bottom right key again and it is done.  If you have any questions,
you can call me at my cell wich is:

602-618-1046

I can also send you the quick start guide wich is on I Can Work This
thing dot com, wich discribes every key and how to use it!

73 and hope this helps:
John